Powerful Datacentre Solutions
Your business can benefit from significant cost savings by using Datalibriums Cloud solutions.
- Rent server infrastructure so you do not need to purchase on site equipment.
- Demonstrate numerous compliance certifications through our datacentre processes all provided under SLA.
- Allow staff to work from home or from multiple small office locations.
- We offer “pay as you go” licensing for common products like Microsoft Office and Exchange server.
- We offer an excellent level of resilience giving guaranteed connectivity uptime of 99.999% per month.
- We offer hosting in numerous geographical locations.
- We offer uncontended internet connections for all customers as standard (1 to 100 GBit)
- We always keep hardware in stock – and can lease customers the very best hardware at unbeatable prices
Our Datacentre can be used to provide the following hosting:
- Entire Active Directory domains for businesses that want to operate exclusively from a Datacentre.
- Email servers both Windows and Linux and Anti-Spam – Anti Virus solutions.
- Web sites via Apache / MySQL hosting or Microsoft IIS / Microsoft SQL Server.
- Remote Desktop Applications for serving Word, Excel, Outlook and other products via RDP or VPN or Direct Access.
- Hosted bespoke applications that require bulletproof uptime on any platform from Linux to Windows.
Our Datacentre is maintained to operate in a manner that meets and often exceeds the requirement of dozens of different of industry specifications including
Our Datacenter operates to the highest industry standards:
All facilities are backed by Datalibrium’s Network Operations Centre, which monitors the data centre environment 24x7x365. Servers are connected to Datalibrium’s internet backbone, providing a leading-edge solution for any need.
With network and environmental controls in place, backed by tight security features, clean uninterruptible power and advanced fire detection facilities, Datalibrium’s customers enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing their servers are located in a best-in-class facility.
We aim to offer a simple, affordable and flexible colocation solution to provide state-of-the-art, scalable data centres, which are easily accessible with excellent transport links.